There are many dangers and risks for companies. Every day there are reports about cyber attacks, power failures or other scenarios in which companies are endangered to continue their business activities.
Risks can have various causes. e.g.
- Political environment – such as US foreign policy, which is oriented towards economic isolation
- Technological environment – e.g. cyber attacks in an increasingly digitized business world
- Legislative environment – e.g. influence of EU legislation on individual countries
- Environmental factors – such as climate change and the resulting natural disasters such as extreme weather conditions
- Global economic environment – such as dependence on global supply chains and financial markets
If a company knows and is able to assess its own risks, this is the first step towards an entrepreneurial resilience strategy with appropriate precautionary measures and a quick and appropriate reaction.
With Business Continuity Management we can create the following for your company
- Robust processes
- Resilient strategies
- An organized crisis team
- Clearly defined guidelines for emergency situations
- Clear, accurate and informed decision-making under pressure
We can develop the following suitable tools with you for
- Reacting in an emergency / crisis
- Monitoring the environment for changes
- Implementing strategies to restore operations to pre-crisis levels
- Communicating with all key stakeholders about the current situation
- The aim is to reduce or prevent damage to your company.
The aim is to reduce or prevent damage to your company.